Wednesday 16 October 2013

POPPIES FOR REMBERANCE

Every year this time, it was about reverance for those killed in action since WW1. It has come to mean something else as well.

It has come as a reminder of our eviction on hearsay. I do not want to go into the injustice and the corruptness that we encountered.

Poppy Day is a reminder of all my brothers and sisters,who do not and have not chosen to be on the streets. It is a reminder of families that have been torn apart on trumped up charges and have lost their homes.

Life is hard and cruel. I hate and have never loved being here on Earth from the age of five., which was 1969. I felt I did not belong here and still do.

My heart is pained when I see others suffering and am not able to give them comfort.

I am in  a care home with people whom are extension of my family, as are those whom are brought into our lives.

My place is with my husband and like my Judeau-Christian ancestors seperated from loved ones in the holocaust- I know the pain they suffered.

So this day of rememberance will be a solemn occassion in more ways than one.

May the grace of G-d be with you.

No comments: