Wednesday 1 May 2013

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

I am sitting in the care home that I have been in for the past year.  I am grateful that the Lord has put me here.

I was made homeless along with my husband last year which is a day unto the Lord. I feel like I did the first day that I arrived here. To me I feel like it is a new day.

I was ridiculed by Judge Curl and Barrister Sinclair 23/08/11. They religiously persecuted myself and my husband and we had somebody in our cooker and washing machine.

They robbed us of our lives together and another judge said it should have never gotten to court. He was a lesser judge but he could see that I am and was very ill. I am in a care home because I am ill despite what wassaid in court. We were given criminal. ASBO's because of our honesty.

Believe me it is best to serve and fear the Lord then fear men like Sinclair and Curl. I took an overdose fighting for my very soul. Satan thought he had me but my love for the Lord and would die for the Lord saved my spirit and my very soul.

I know we are in the End Days as Jesus Christ foretold. I praise ythe Lord for his forgiveness that I give thanks to Him for forgiving me of my overdose as it could have gone the other way;so I forgave my neighbour for her part in our eviction.

Just hold on as one year is one day to the Lord for His love for we are his sheep and he is the good shepard.

No comments: