Tuesday 18 August 2009

My Lovely Daughter and My Beautiful Grandson


There is an individual going around where I live claiming that I am lying about having a daughter. Thank the Lord, he didn't know about my grandson, who was born on the 9th of April of this year. He is as precious to me, as my daughter.

I have been ill the last few months, and it turns out that I have CKD Stage3, whih may be moving to Stage 4. I love my daughter and grandson so much, and with him slandering me. He is, as far as, I am concerned is saying that my daughter doesn't exist. I am going to take him to court. I don't care what he says about me, as I am the sort of person that doesn't care about what others say about me, but with what he is saying about my daughter not being mine, is like telling people that my daughter doesn't exist. I willl have him done for defamation, as it is wrong for another person to make judgements about anybody
As of this writing my husband and I expecting our second grandchild. We pray for her and her family often and for the good grace of the Heavenly Father,Son and Holy Spirit for their love and grace for my daughter's protection for her and her family and my grandson and our new grandbaby.

No comments: