Saturday 9 May 2009

I Had Two Visitors Earlier This Week, Who Were Not of This World

I am not going to go into detail of who they were and what they said to me. I have been going back to church. I am a LDS member. I wanted to go to testify my faith and love of the Lord. I love the Hymns that we sing, as well. I love singing the hymns in church, and when there is a hymn with special meaning to me in respect to how He has intervened in my life-I get excited.

Anyway, it was actually Saturday last. We are now in the 09/05/09. What happened was quite extraordinary. It must have been about 11:30 (23:30 hours) according to my neighbours ( I will refer back to them later) when either I went to the door, or turned around to see them sitting in a chair opposite me. That is where it is hazy. Either way, I was at the computer, before the event, as I couldn't get off to sleep. My husband had already gone to bed. 

Looking back, I can't remember seeing their faces. I would need regression to unlock the hazy bits. However, some I remember, oddly enough, quite vividly. The one sitting in the chair spoke the whole time, while the one sitting on the arm of the chair said nothing. I knew them to be female. I remember the one who spoke saying, ' Not to worry, I am on the right path. Your husband will not be left with any debt, and that they would return, as I showed no fear, and learned not to be frightened of that which I did not understand. 

I understand through research that they can take on human form. Strange enough, the woman speaking was wearing a black skirt with gold stars on it. From their appearance, you would not recognise them, as anything but human. They were dressedk in black. It stands to reason that if Satan can appear as a being of light that G-d's servants in human form would not necessarily be glowing and would be disguised in such a way, as to be recognised only as human. They said that I was on the right path and was right to question what I felt to be false. They did say that I would recognise the Lord when he comes ( that has been my biggest concern, rather than the mundane things of this world). To me, it has always been most important of all to recognise Him upon his return. 

They told me a few other things, but what I can remember, I can't divulge. Now let's get back to my neighbours. First of all, they heard what sounded like thunder over our flats. Then they heard me speaking to two people. The second one did speak, but I can't remember what she said. I think we prayed together at one point. They were with me for almost an hour. They promised they would return. Then I drifted off to sleep. I didn't see them go. One did say, it was all right to question who they were, and that I would do.

My husband came through for me an hour later, not more than 10 minutes after they left.( about the time that my neighbours didn't hear us speaking anymore) I told him that we had visitors and that he should be covered up. He queried, 'What visitors, there isn't anybody here?' I went to bed remembering my visitors. 

I know that Maitreya isn't the Risen Lord, and I know that Obama is a tool for the Lord to fulfill revelation in that he will work with the anti-christ and serve him, as prophesied.lll These are the last days, but we do not know the hour, or the day of our Lord's coming, only that it will be soon. I have also been hearing angels singing on the odd occasion thinking it was coming from a church, and a few days ago, I heard the sound of a trumpet. I can't remember exactly when these events occured, only that they did occur. 

I will not take the mark of the beast, as I am not afraid of death. I seek it, if it means that I have to deny my Heavenly Father and his Son, in order to live. Death is favourable than being told that I can't eat, or shop without the beast's mark, which will appear on the body. They are already looking at ways of doing just that online. There is a video that I came across advertising biometric chip. The man went into the shop got all his goods and walked out again. The guard handed him the receipt that he forgot to collect.

It is getting to the stage, where I can't eat a great deal, and I eat the minimum at the moment. I fear the Lord, whom I know loves me, more than I fear man. Whatever the Lord requires of me, it shall be done, as He has done so much for me, to which I could never repay. In other words, He has given me so much-and I have given so little in return in relation to what He has given me. So whatever, He requires of me, it shall be done. I am His and His alone.

 Point of fact, Our Saviour when He walked this earth never once questioned the reality of our Heavenly Father. Our Saviour spoke reverantly of our Heavenly Father, while on his mission here on earth, which professes and testifies that the Lord, who died on the cross at Calvary and was resurrected is not Maitreya.

 If you don't believe me read below. I found this statement on his website when I googled him to find out his origin. this was what I found I am posting this everywhere I can and I have bookmarked the site, so I can copy and paste this statement over and over again to prove that he is the anti-christ, who was prophesied, but not the Risen Christ, who will descend from the heavens for all the world to see.







1 comment:

Briefcase said...

You might like to read a down-to-earth, non-mystical account of the End Times and the Lord's return, just to take your mind off these weird Buddhist legends. Check out my free e-book Walkabout: The History of a Brief Century!